WINNING THE LOST!
Here are some principles on winning the lost for Jesus that may be of interest to you.
Our Lord Jesus Christ made it clear that the Primary Purpose of His coming, crucifixion, resurrection and ascension was the Salvation of Mankind.
He left Heaven for the Purpose of Saving the Lost…
Ø Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."
Ø 1 Tim 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-- of whom I am the worst.
To Be Lost is --- to be Destined For A Christless Eternity.
- Luke 13:24-28 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, 'Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, 'I don't know you or where you come from.' "Then you will say, 'We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’” But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!' "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.
Our Saviour's Greatest Passion is the winning of the lost --- the Greatest Need of every lost person is to be saved. …
Ø Winning the lost at any cost is to be the Supreme Business of every Christian.
Ø This is the Lord's Purpose, Plan, and Program for every Christian.
Ø Prov 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.
But, How Are We To Win Souls?
1. Recognise That Winning The Lost To The Saviour Is Your Life’s Work.
Ø John 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."
2. Place Yourself At The Disposal of Our Lord.
Ø Mark 1:17 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
Ø God is not interested in your ABILITY --- He is interested in your AVAILABILITY.
3. Trust The Lord To Use You In His Own Way And Time.
Ø Gen 24:27 saying,” Praise be to the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master. As for me, the LORD has led me on the journey to the house of my master's relatives."
4. Ask Him To Show You What To Do…
1. We must PLAN to win souls:
2. Make a list of those whom you would win.
3. Pray regularly for them.
4. Seek contact with them.
5. Be interested in their interests.
6. Keep on keeping on until they are won.
5. Always Remember That You Are Only An Instrument In His Hands…
Ø 1 Cor 3:7-8 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labour.
Lord, lay some soul upon my heart
And love that soul through me.
Help me that I may do my part
To win that soul to Thee.
God Bless you and Your's,